What you should know about Fungavir?
Fungavir is another quite well rated OTC treatment for nail fungus. This remedy works in two ways. Anti-fungal ingredients found in this treatment work on eliminating the fungus while natural oils in the formulation work on healing the surrounding area. Since the formulation of Fungavir consists of many natural and unique ingredients it is able to treat all types of Nail Fungus infections. According to manufacturer of this product users should start noticing improvement in their condition within a month of using Fungavir and in order to fully heal this infection you would need to use it from 3 to 6 months. During this healing process your infected nails will be totally replaced by new and healthy nails.
What ingredients are included?
The list of ingredients included in Fungavir is quite impressive. It contains some of the most recognized components for treating nail fungus like Tea Tree Oil and Undecylenic Acid. Additionally it has quite a lot of unique components that are not found in other OTC treatments. Bellow you can find a full list of ingredients included in Fungavir and how they can be advantageous for healing fungus infection.
- Undecylenic Acid (20%) is one of the most researched ingredients for nail fungus and clinical studies confirm its effectiveness in treating this infection. Undecylenic Acid can also minimize the symptoms like burning or itching, which are common with fungus infection;
- Manuka Oil has some unique properties, which makes it an effective ingredient in treating conditions like rashes, athletes foot as well as nail fungus;
- Almond Oil is a rich source for Vitamins like A, B, E and fatty acids; therefore it can help to treat various skin or inflammation related conditions;
- Tea Tree Oil is among the most effective oils that actually work on treating nail fungus. You can find many articles suggesting to use this oil for treatment of nail fungus and also some clinical studies confirm its effectiveness for this infection;
- Aloe Barbadensis plant has some antifungal and antibacterial properties; therefore it is thought to effective for treating this condition;
- Eugenia Caryophyllus is a common ingredient in many remedies that heal fungus related conditions such as athlete’s foot, ringworm as well as nail fungus.
- Jojoba Oil is beneficial for healing various skin related infections.
- Juglans Nigra is included in Fungavir for its detergent and astringent features that are beneficial for healing fungal infections.
- Citronella Grass can help to lessen discomfort and minimize inflammation.
- Propolis Extract has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory features; therefore it can help in healing.
- Menthol can help to relieve pain or discomfort.
- Lavandula Angustifolia is a common ingredient in treatments that are aimed at healing fungal infections. It can help to eliminate symptoms like itching and inflammation.
- Other ingredients: Camphor Oil and Tocopheryl Acetate.
What do consumer reviews say?
Since Fungavir is not as popular Nail Fungus treatment as Funginix or ZetaClear there are also limited number of consumer reviews that you can find online. From the testimonials that you can find it can be said that this treatment seems to work for some users while others don’t notice any improvement. So it can be said that feedback is quite mixed. Read a few reviews of actual consumers of Fungavir treatment bellow.
Want to read more reviews of Fungavir? Then visit Amazon page here.
Where to buy Fungavir and what is the Price?
Currently it is only possible to buy Fungavir on the official website online and Amazon. So this treatment is not available for purchase in local stores or other popular online sites like Walgreens or Walmart. The price of Fungavir depends on which package of this treatment you will choose to buy. For instance one bottle of this remedy is priced at $49.95 and three bottles at $79.95 on Amazon. There is also a more advanced package, which includes 3 bottles of Fungavir solution, 1 Nail Protein, 1 Cuticle Cream and is priced at $109.75. So depending on how severe your fungus infection is you can choose to buy different packages.
Should you try Fungavir for Nail Fungus Treatment?
If you would only look at the formulation of Fungavir and other similar products for nail fungus it can be said that it should work better than other treatments. This is because it contains a double dosage of Undecylenic Acid and there are quite a lot of unique components that you will not find anywhere else. However when you compare user testimonials it seems like people have a bit worse results with Fungavir than with other treatments reviewed in this site. Since actual results are far more important factor to consider, in this website we recommend trying either Funginix or ZetaClear.